"Tender & succulent potato dish with a hint of tropical spices. Ideal for any occasion, can be served with steamed rice or garlic bread."
- 6 Medium Potatoes (boiled, cut into cubes)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 3 Clove Garlic (sliced)
- 1 Medium slice(s) Pandan Leaves (2 Inches)
- 4 Teaspoon Maldive fish (optional)
- 2 Teaspoon Chilli flakes
- 1/2 Chilli powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric
- 6 Small Dried Red Chilies (optional)
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Cinnamon piece (optional)
- 5 Curry leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Salt (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard seeds
Heat the oil in a sause pan.
when oil is hot add mustard seeds and let it pop up atleast 3 minutes.
Then add onion, garlic, pandan leaves, chilli flakes, small dried red chilies, cinnamon stick and curry leaves.
Fry it for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile rub the tumeric and chilli powder with potatoes.
When the onion mixture is brown add potatoes into onion mixture.
Mix onion and potatoes well. Keep it on heat nearly 2 to 3 minutes.
Add salt to taste. Serve with rice.