"Bok Choy (Chinese cabbage) also called as Pok Choy. It doesn't matter how you call it, this green stir fry is absolutely delicious & crunchy. If you can't find Bok Choy, you can replace it with your favorite greens (if you want to use spinach, just fry it for 1 minute)."
- 6 Medium Baby Bok Choy (chinese cabbage or your favourite green)
- 4 Clove Garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Water
- 3 Tablespoon Oil (Sunflower or vegetable oil)
- 2 Teaspoon Light Soy Sauce